Personal Care Assistant
Date listed: June 12, 2018
Devereux Healthcare specialise in temporary recruitment within the healthcare sector. We provide on-demand staff to aged care facilities in Melbourne, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are now calling all experienced Personal Care Assistants (PCA) willing to work across Melbourne.
* Candidates must have the following:
* Certificate III in Aged Care
* Demonstrated Experience in an aged care facility
* Current Victorian Police Check (or willing to obtain)
* First Aid Certificate
* Manual Handling Certificate
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexibility and reliability
* Available for on call shifts including weekends
All casual staff are provided with a branded uniform and ID badge so you can clearly be identified as a valued member of Devereux Recruitment. Enjoy great pay rates, hours are increasing and we are filling shifts now. For a confidential discussion about this position, please phone 1300 995 627. To be considered for this position you will need to complete and application/registration form online. Please visit our website www.devereuxrecruitment.com.au and apply online by selecting job seekers.
Job Reference: 200009372_1528782278
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: