Medical Receptionist – Richmond
Date listed: May 15, 2018
Devereux Recruitment are employment specialists who excel at finding the perfect fit for our clients and staff in the Disability, Aged Care and Community Care sectors.
Our client is seeking a professional and experienced Medical Receptionist to join their inclusive and modern practice in the sought after Richmond area.
About the Role/Company
- This position requires an experienced Medical Receptionist
- The position is part time, 9am – 5pm, four days a week (flexibility with respect to days worked) and is located in a modern fully fitted Suite in the highly sought after Epworth Centre in Richmond.
- Salary will depend on Candidate’s previous experience and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitating smooth running of a Specialist General Surgical Practice
- Experience with all aspects of Zedmed
- Running Consulting Sessions
- Processing calls and follow up as required
- Management of Surgeons Diary/Patient Bookings including Theatre Bookings
- Ensuring a consistently high level of communication with our Patients, Staff and others
- General Secretarial Duties. Please note this is not a paperless Office, therefore hard copy file management with patient files, results, correspondence are necessary and compiling files with day sheets are regular tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent time management skills and high level of computer skills
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter and will have an adaptable and enthusiastic approach to work.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this position you will need to complete and application/registration form online. Please visit our website www.devereuxrecruitment.com.au and apply online by selecting jobs.
Job Reference: 200009110_1526350120
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: