Disability Staffing Services
We are employment specialists who excel at finding the perfect fit for our clients and staff in the Disability and Community Care sectors.
Our accomplished team engages with a range of disability support professionals who are looking for their next great career challenge and who want to give back. Every day, we help people who are trained and deeply passionate about providing care to people living with a disability to find their dream jobs.
Be part of something special
Here at Devereux Recruitment we take care to develop and nurture a supportive and collaborative team environment. When you engage with us you will have:
- A knowledgeable and supportive team to talk to, discuss issues and share ideas. We will know who you are and truly partner with you to deliver outcomes.
- Industry best practice processes built around the latest recruitment industry innovations
Candidates: Enjoy work that suits your life
At Devereaux Recruitment we understand better than anyone that in the Disability Sector, one job does not fit all! We offer flexible work opportunities that suit your lifestyle. Whether you are launching your career, looking for the next step, or fitting your work around family, study or travel, we source and provide work across a range of disability and community care scenarios. There will always be something to suit your personal requirements including positions for:
- Short and long term temporary and casual assignments and placements
- Fixed term contracts
- Permanent employment
Business partners and clients
We are experts in delivering staffing resources and solutions to all disability and community service organisations. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to all requests at any time of the day.
- Community access/social participation
- Day centre programs and drop-in centres
- In-home personal care
- Personalised support to individuals and families
- Residential and accommodation services
- Respite and support including camps and holidays
- Emergency and crisis support
Our disability support staff and facilitators undergo a rigorous recruitment process ensuring they have the skills and experience required to provide support at the highest standard.
Our staff are committed and passionate professionals who love working with the disabled. They make a positive difference by demonstrating a high level of responsibility and initiative combined with a wonderful sense of fun, humour and compassion.
The recruitment process includes:
- Current Criminal Record Check (Police Check)
- International Police Check or Statutory Declaration regarding police convictions (if applicable)
- Current Working with Children Check (if applicable)
- Two Reference checks
- Certificate III or IV Disability or Diploma in Community Services (or other relevant certification)
- Current Level 2 First Aid
- Current CPR
- Certification or experience in Assistance with Medication & Manual Handling
- An understanding of the terms of the Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme and agreement to participate in the scheme