Date listed: April 16, 2018
CTC provides effective and responsive employment solutions to employers and jobseekers in Central QLD.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED ROLLER OPERATORS for a project in the local Rockhampton area.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for any role –
* Current RII / LR ticket for Roller Operations
* Demonstrated recent experience operating an Roller within a civil construction environment
* Final Trim experience is a must
* Drivers licence and/or reliable transport to all areas of Rockhampton and surrounds
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* A strong focus on workplace health and safety
* Available for an immediate start if required
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
In return we will offer –
* Great local host employers
* Great in town pay rates
* Various types of employment such as temporary, casual ongoing and permanent
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume outlining your skills, experience and current references.
Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Roller Operator and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200008855_1523857571
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: