Date listed: March 7, 2018
This is an exciting opening for an experienced Medical Secretary to work for a well-established and rapid growing hospital, with an extremely supportive team culture on a 12 month maternity contract.
Perfect role for a Medical Secretary who would like to work with ‘Experts of the trade’ to help take their skills to the next level.
* You are organised and able to work autonomously.
* Experience within the Medical Reception environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proactive and shows initiative.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Audio typing and understanding medical terminology (favourable).
* Shows professionalism and maintains patient confidentiality.
* Strong ability to multitask and keep calm.
* First-rate computer skills – or ability to learn.
* Diary management – patient bookings, cancellations, rescheduling – organising meetings and appointments.
* Call reminders & checking all referrals/patient files are up-to-date.
* Using Eclipse to process health fund payments.
* Printing off Dr’s patient lists, emailing/faxing to Dr & getting their patient files ready for the next day.
* Reminding Dr’s of outstanding tasks Managing patient & Dr database.
* Ringing utility, telecommunication companies and banks (personal & business).
* Booking events, flights, car services and other Dr activities.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete and application/registration form online. Please visit our website www.devereuxrecruitment.com.au and apply online by selecting job seekers.
Job Reference: 200008482_1520391640
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: