Disability Support Workers
Date listed: April 16, 2018
Devereux Recruitment are employment specialists who excel at finding the perfect fit for our clients and staff in the Disability, Aged Care and Community Care sectors.
Our accomplished team engages with a range of disability support professionals who are looking for their next great career challenge and who want to give back. Every day, we help people who are trained and passionate about providing care to people living with a disability to live their best life possible.
About the Role
We are currently seeking casual disability support workers who enjoy providing dedicated in home care and support to a variety of clients across Melbourne and Victoria.
We have a number of clients ranging from challenging behaviour to others where no specific level of experience is required.
Shifts will be regular and ongoing.
* Passionate and love working with people living with disabilities
* Great communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
* Positive attitude
* Flexible and reliable
You will need
* Certificate III, IV or Diploma in Disability Community Services (or other relevant certification)
* Experience with complex and challenging behaviours is desirable but not essential
* Police check (or willing to obtain)
* Current First Aid and CPR certificate
* Current working with children check
* Two references
We are filling shifts now, don’t delay apply now!
To be considered for this position you will need to complete and application/registration form online. Please visit our website www.devereuxrecruitment.com.au and apply online by selecting jobs.
Job Reference: 200008848_1523820323
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: